Hospitals and schools have an almost continual demand for heat and constant pressure to keep overheads as low as possible. Converting to Gas CHP not only reduces energy costs, but also provides a Useful education tool and for Public Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes.
Bosch CHP units deliver a fast return on investment in several ways:
- Improved energy efficency, therfore reducing the requirment ro purchase energy from utility companies.
- Locally generating electricity with a Bosch gas powered CHP is more cost-effective than buying mains electricity as the cost of mains gas is considerably lower.
- Tax benefits: fuel inputs to CHP are exempt from the Climate Change Levy (CCL)*
- Money saving: Bosch CHP plant and machinery is eligible for Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA)*
- Carbon Allowance: qualifies for favourable allocations under Phase II of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)*
- Business Rate Exemption: Bosch CHP power generation plant and machinery is exempt from Business Rates*.
*Benefit depends on achieving certain CHPQA quality CHP statuses